This awesome program will show kids the power of Jesus’ love and what it means for us. Each day at Sea of Miracles kids will explore Galilee during Jesus’ time and experience the joys of sharing their adventures with each other. Solid Christ-centered activities will help kids discover Jesus and develop a growing relationship with Him.
- Day 1: Jesus Calls Us to Follow Him
- Day 2: Jesus Sets Us Free
- Day 3: Jesus Helps Us Overcome Fear
- Day 4: Jesus Died to Save Us
- Day 5: Jesus Cares for Me So I Can Care for Others
* See the Parent Packet for details on restrictions.
This years dates are July 15 through July 20. On July 20, we host our VBS Picnic with food.
Register on-line now by clicking here.
We accept children between the 3 years old and the 6th grades for our VBS.
Please register each child individually. As part of the registration, you will be asked questions about providing emergency medical care and taking photographs of your child.
Upon registration, we will sort your child into the appropriate age/grade group.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at at (321) 723-1602 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Leader: Jonie Allison
Review of our 2014 Weird Animals VBS:
Leaders and Volunteers
Please be sure to join us in the appropriate meeting for your group:
– Planning Meeting – Tuesday, May 8 @ 6pm
– Volunteer’s Meeting – Tuesday, May 22 @ 6pm
– Teacher’s Meeting – Sunday, May 27 @ noon
All teachers and volunteers need to be at Sunday, May 27’s meeting to ensure that everyone is ready for VBS.
All teachers and volunteers need to be at the church at 4:30 each day of the VBS week (if physically possible) to ensure that we are ready to go when the first parents arrive!